how to proceed if you are feeling ill, or think you may have been exposed to someone with COVID:
• Fully vaccinated close contacts must monitor their health and, wear a mask for 14 days indoors or until they receive a negative test result.
• If asymptomatic, they should test on day 3-5 post-exposure.
• If symptomatic, they should test immediately, and self-isolate until they receive the test result.
• If test is positive, they are required to isolate for 10 days.
• If negative, but they feel ill, they should self-isolate (in their on or off-campus residence), wear a mask and socially distance until symptoms resolve, and retake a test if symptoms persist.
Note that contact “tracers” will contact you if they have information that you have been in contact with someone with COVID.